Las Vegas 07
In Vegas for a few days. Managed to get a great photo of the strip during our descent. I could almost hear the 'ding ding ding' of slot machines already!
The Strip
We've been to Vegas quite a few times but never seen a Cirque du Soleil show, so this time we decided to check out what was on. We settled on Ka, this is the only show with a storyline and also has some martial arts action.
Ka
I was pleasantly surprised, the show was very well produced and entertaining. I'll certainly look to see another Cirque du Soleil show next time I'm in Vegas.
During my last visit we had dinner at the excellent Daniel Boulud's Brasserie at the Wynn. This overlooks a lake and waterfall, called the Lake of Dreams, where they project cool images and animations. Even the water is lit up.
As it was a lovely warm evening and we'd eaten we sat outside at the Parasol Down bar and watched the show.
(Trippy) Lake of Dreams, Wynn Hotel
Finally we couldn't leave without a visit to the MiX bar at THEhotel. The view here is just stunning.
View of the strip from MiX, THEhotel
Las Vegas 07 Photos