Saturday, July 07, 2007

Rob and Caysie Turner

Well today is Rob's big day. He's finally settling down and marrying Caysie!

After a last night out of freedom with the boys, I awoke to a post-wedding day hangover...except it was the wedding day. All the groomsmen and groom ended up at George's where we were getting ready. After a greasy breakfast at Fado's, it was time for some Guitar Hero.

IMG_8727
Rob showing off his Guitar Hero prowess

Wow this game is damn addictive. So much so I think I'll need to purchase it for the Xbox 360.

After hours of this it was time to get ready and drink beer.

IMG_8744
Calming the nerves

However, this didn't help the best man who had a speech to write!

IMG_8781
Tom's best man speech prep

The wedding went really well if a little swimmingly at one point (terrible pun intended). The ceremony was on Lake Union on a floating pontoon. Right at the critical point a wake from a boat resulted in most of the wedding party getting rather wet feet. Frankly I was melting in the morning suit and the water was rather refreshing.

IMG_8835
What is Kerrie saying to Caysie?

Tom did an amazing job on the speech and had the entire wedding party in laughter!

IMG_8969
Tom's Speech

Caysie looked fantastic, whilst Rob did the usual.

IMG_8878
Typical Rob Pose

As the evening went on there was much partying and cavorting on the dance floor. The weather was perfect for the wedding and cooled down nicely for the evening.

IMG_9171

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chungwebster/sets/72157600770641002/detail/